WHO ARE CARPARKAT?
Founded by event professionals Brian Goodwin and Ben Jones, CarParkAt has evolved from an event car park at the Hay Festival in Wales into a nationwide event parking and traffic management service. Brian and Ben are passionate about CarParkAt, and are driven to ensure the business delivers the highest level of customer service. Get in touch with Brian or Ben through firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
WHY SHOULD WE WORK WITH CARPARKAT?
- We provide a service that is professional, safe and customer focused.
- We are adaptable and will always go the extra mile to deliver a quality service and get the job done.
- Our experienced management team and our staff, working to the CarParkAt code of practice, will ensure a professional and warm welcome for your event attendees.
- We will add value to events by improving the parking and overall experience.
- Our signage and set up equipment will ensure that your event car park not only appears professional and safe, but is also designed in the most efficient way, to maximise the space available and enable traffic flow.
- We pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of customer service - take a look at our testimonials.
- Together with our sister company, CPA Events, we are able to offer combined service provision for events. Taking care of parking, staffing, waste management and security.
- We are insured for all aspects of our work, and have comprehensive risk assessments and method statements.
- Our experienced management team, professional signage and set up equipment will ensure that your events car parking and traffic is managed safely and efficiently. Our uniformed team will ensure it is immediately recognisable to your attendees that your event has invested in a professional event parking service.
HOW DOES THE CARPARKAT PROCESS WORK?
We understand that every event, and every site, is different so our services are adaptable to your events specific requirements. Whilst our approach is flexible, there are a few steps we will always follow:
- Initial consultation and site visit | We will visit the event site, meet organisers, discuss requirements and begin to configure our site plans.
- Proposal and Quote | We will then prepare a traffic and parking proposal based on the events requirements. We are able to offer a number of options, from full site management and set up to provision of a few members of staff.
- Preparation of traffic and parking plans | A detailed CAD plan will be produced. Plans can be produced for whole event sites to satellite car park sites. Traffic management plans can also be produced for submission with event planning documents.
- Site and car park set up | We can erect event signage and markings. We offer: Line marking, box marking, row marking, internal site signage (directional signage, marked drop off and exit routes), coned access systems, fencing and access control areas.
- Event management and staffing | Provision of an operations team which can include: management staff, admissions staff, traffic control stewards, traffic management operatives, car parking staff and admissions staff.
- Day to day event operations | Our operations team will manage and implement our site plan. Each site has a designated site manager, who will act as the point of contact for event organisers.
- Review and planning | Post event we will produce a parking review with information on the number of vehicles parked, traffic flow data and suggestions for any improvements.
WHAT ARE YOUR FEES?
We will undertake an initial consultation of the event, where we take into account a number of factors including the length of the event, the number, and type of staff required and the hours of service needed. Upon completion of this consultation we will prepare a proposal and quote.
Want to find out more? Get in touch